Friday, August 9, 2002, 5:56 p.m.
Yesterday was a horribly hellacious day. Today wasn't much better. But, the one saving grace Fridays have that the other days don't have... it's _F_R_I_D_A_Y_!!!
A couple things:
Last night I didn't write anything because I picked up a side job which I was able to do from home. The subject wanted the work done in MS Word. Geesh! Talk about taking the joy out of word processing. Well, not that there's a lot of joy in word processing, but if there was... I suppose I'm just spoiled by Word Perfect.
I went back and read some of my recent writings. It's apparent that I use the word "that" much too often. I blame my upbringing. Well, not exactly. Writing legal documents all these years caused it. Starting now, I'm going to make a conscious effort to eliminate a bunch of thats. We'll see.
1. Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? 1991 Plymouth and I think it's about had it.
2. Do you drive very often? Everyday.
3. What's your dream car? Actually, I do dream about cars. My grandma had a 1949 Dodge which pops up in my dreams a lot. And I can still smell the interior. As far as what I would want for my own dream car, it doesn't matter as long as it runs. I'm not really into the car equals image thing. If I could afford any car, it would be something big and comfortable that handles well.
4. Have you ever received a ticket? Guilty. Speeding.
5. Have you ever been in an accident? Yes, but nothing injurious.
3. What's your dream car? [...] If I could afford any car, it would be a Marathon and a driver.