Monday, August 12, 2002, 10:30 p.m.
Monday Mission time, I guess. These are getting lamer and lamer. This may be my last one.
1. If I could guarantee that the Fashion Police would not lay the smackdown on you, which favorite out-of-style article of clothing do you wish you could wear right now? (and if you have photos of you wearing it, post 'em) I don't follow fashion or style. I wear what I want to wear when and where I want to wear it. It wasn't always that way.
2. In your opinion, who is famous but shouldn't be? Who cares. I don't begrudge anyone their fame.
3. Are there any new movies or TV shows that you are forward to this fall? There's a new show about a Miami morning radio show. I think that's it. I'm looking forward to seeing that guy and that gal bump head and then he says something like, I boinked you on the head.
4. If you had a time machine that you could use only one time (there and back), where would you go and what would you do? January 1, 2004. Observe. I don't know. I don't think in these terms.
5. What cologne of perfume do you like to wear? Which brand do you prefer that your partner wear? None. None. I much prefer the scent that nature gave us over something out of a bottle or a can.
6. Do you recall your first "French kiss?" Tell me about how that felt, and how it came about. Do you like them? Okay. This is an okay question. His name was Larry Freleigh. It was seventh grade. It was a cool, crisp, autumn evening. It was the first time in my life I'd felt any sort of passion. That kiss electrified every cell in my body. It was great.
7. Excluding your partner...If you had the opportunity, who would you most like to French kiss? Larry Freleigh.
BONUS: Can't you see that it's late at night? Yes, I can.
Monday survived. Come Sunday night, I so much dread going to work on Monday. Fortunately, so far, they're never as bad as I think they're going to be. That doesn't, however, alter the fact that I can't stand my job.
Hmm, Mikeintosh is looking for a DeLorean. I really wish I could help him out. If I were giving out advice, which I'm not, I'd tell him to check the Detroit Free Press, the Lansing and Grand Rapids and a few other Michigan newspapers for DeLoreans for sale. If there aren't any, I'd advise putting a "looking for" type in ad in a few of those papers. For the five years I lived in Michigan, I saw more DeLoreans that I could count. Really stunning looking car. Doubtful that one will turn up for him, though. Perhaps young Mikeintosh would be better off waiting for John DeLorean to come out with his new DeLorean. Or better yet, he'd be better off just getting The DeLorean DMC2 Timepiece to the tune of about $3,500.00. Ya think?
As for me, I'm gunning for the Back to the Future DeLorean which is only $35.95. Wow! That seems like a bargain.
< home >
< just before >
< archive list >
< about this >
< about her >
< contact >
True Porn Clerk Stories
State Journal Register
The New York Times
globe of blogs
< ? women # >
Blog Meet Up
Site M Clear Sky Clock