Friday, September 6, 2002, 8:41 p.m.
I made it through the week. Four days, and it seemed like forty. My brain is on total overload.
In an attempt to try to come down, here's another Friday Five from someone who's in search of the moonlite mile:
1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why? I'm way past this. Little things don't bother me. Move along.
2. What irritating habits do you have? Other than being generally irritating, I don't really know. You'd have to ask someone who knows me.
3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be? Given the right circumstances, I try to enhance them.
4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why? Getting stuck in traffic behind a particularly old and scuzzy garbage truck. Why? Low gag factor.
5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do? Riding on the back of a garbage truck.
© L.M. Carnes 2002.
All original content herein owned by L.M. Carnes unless otherwise noted.